The Ownians The Ownians

ok so you don't know me but i know eoin from college and i can't believe i stumbled upon this but i'm fucking crying at how funny this is
like you have legit made my day
gg, i almost thought he recorded lines for this himself...

ThePrimatePunk responds:

Whut?

CCH: Sibling Rivalry CCH: Sibling Rivalry

oh god

this is the absolute worst examples of recolours i have ever seen. switching syaoran and sakura's eye colour with each other does NOT give you original characters. christ, this isn't even funny, it's just embarassing.
next time, don't upload recoloured crap and get some bloody creativity and talent.

WinxC1ub responds:

Excuse me? Who are you to judge when you don't even know what Cardcaptor Hanna is? I made Hanna and Seiru identical to Sakura and Syaoran for a reason. It's a joke that rests inside the story. You see, Hanna LOOKS like Sakura, so everyone expects her to be all sweet and cuddly like Sakura, when the fact is that Hanna couldn't be any more different from Sakura. In fact, she's a tomboy who hates dressing up in ribbons and frills(You can imagine how difficult that makes Tomoyo's job). And then you have Seiru, who is opposite of Hanna in the fact that while she tries her hardest to get people to quit comparing her to her mother, Seiru want's to be like his father. The problem is that no one really expects as much out of Seiru as they do Hanna. I didn't even star doing the recoloring thing untill long after I got Cardcaptor Hanna up and running. Just cuz they don't LOOK too original at first glance, Hanna and Seiru Li are VERY original.

And this video WOULD be funny if you only knew how much Hanna and Seiru fight all the time. Right off the bat in chapter 1 we get to see some of the bickering, and again I mention how Seiru struggles to show that he's just as good as his older sister. Everyone else who reads my sotry finds this video to be hillarious, because they know that this is really how Hanna and Seiru are.

Also, Hanna's eye color isn't the only thing that sets her apearence apart from Sakura's, Hanna also dosn't have those two tuffs of hair sticking up on top, and is MURDER trying to turn Sakura's pink staff with the 5 pronges star into Hanna's BLUE staff with a 4 pronged star. As for the rest of the recoloring, are you blind? I've seen a TON of recoloring jobs, and they all look rather slopy to me. No one bothers going into detail with the coloring by adding higlights and low lights, but I make sure to get as detailed as I can. People tell me my recolors actualy look like they were MENT to look like that, rather than just some crazy obsessed fan doctoring a picture up in paint. You should see this one I did where I not only turned Sakura into Hanna, but I also shenged the bed covers from pink to blue, and let me tell you, it was not easy figuring out how make the colors match the surounding night colors. And there's another one that had a really intricate background, which was murder trying to work around to get rid of those two tuffs of hair on her head and changing the star on the staff. Oh, and that first picture of Seiru was tough two, you try changing written words around in a pic, changing Syaoran Li to Seiru Li. But ya know what was really hard? That clip of Seiru using Reitei Shorai, you gotta take second by second still frames, and you gotta make sure the eye color is the same in each frame, which makes detail work especiay hard.

So don't go flaunting you "superiority" untill you've got your facts strait. You might wanna go to YouTube and search for Sakura thinks Hanna's Amazing so you can see for yourself just what kind of work goes into this stuff.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

wow

i actually liked this a lot. the animation was excellent as usual and it made me laugh. good work.

Catobleper responds:

Hey who are you?

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

this

this thing is more my kind of thing i guess. whilst i know you said these are only doodles you did in your spare time when you couldn't think of anything, i do find this very interesting and it really shows creativity and just what kind of random things pop into your head when you think nothing else is there. i actually feel inspired lol.

TheBoogley responds:

I actually inspired you! Now I'm inspired too! Thanks for the kinds words! :D

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

okay, well

first off, i do respect you as an animator. you quite obviously are very talented and put a lot of effort into your work. so, regardless of what my personal feelings are on the content or anybody elses for that matter, i thought you would just deserve to at least know that and have credit given to you.

the one thing i just don't get about your work is that they don't seem to really, well, have a point i suppose. and what i mean by that is that they just have no real thing that would make you stop and think. you tend to take a sensitive subject (whether that be murder, molestation or whatever else a lot of people are sensitive to and are not really exposed to much) and just animate about it. i'm not really feeling like you have a story to tell, or even something to make people think about.
your movies don't really creep me out at all (although i do think that you do tend to cross the line near all the time, which isn't necessarily a good thing. i think you were going for the creative and unique route but when something is a little too much, it becomes very hard to appreciate those things) but to a lot of viewers, obviously it would. that seems to be the only real experience that they're getting. fear. and tbh, if i'm not feeling the one thing everyone else is, then what am i getting from this flash? i'm not getting a whole lot.
i'm going to use an example of a video game that has actually changed the way i think. it's a freeware game called yume nikki (actually, based on the content of your flashes, you would LOVE this game) and it is under the general opinion it is very, very creepy and scary (much like your flashes). however, the difference between it and your flashes is the fact it leaves a lot of it's message to the players imagination. whether it has a message or not, it's up to you. what that message is, that's up to you. what you think the most correct message is based on what you have to find out. there is no real objective to it, only you can make the game have some sort of purpose. one thing is for sure, whether or not you are right or wrong about the game and it's theories, it definately makes you think and isn't straight forward at all. that's what makes it unique even though it's creepy. it doesn't seem forced or anything either.
what i think you should do, to better enrich the experience of your work is to maybe add aspects of these things to them, and not just have them with no real point. to me, this flash was quite boring. very lovely to the eyes, yes, but just because something is nice and good looking doesn't mean it is actually good.

anyway... i hope you don't take offence to what i have said, i mean none whatsoever. you are a talented person. i really hope to enjoy future works from you, you seem like you can do really great things.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

seemed kinda forced

personally, i would have enjoyed this a lot more if it wasn't so just... out there and odd. now, the animation was fantastic, don't get me wrong. i just personally think the whole creepiness was kind of... forced and OTT as well as a bit cliché (as in the whole baby killing and stuff). to me, it ruined the whole beauty of the animation and i didn't really enjoy it too much, as it didn't seem (in my opinion) to have a real kind of even meaning behind it (which is why it seemed kind of random and forced.)
again, my apologies for the low score, but i guess it wasn't just suited to my tastes.

Catoblepas responds:

It's basically just me being free of every bad thing in the world.

Rise of The Tails Doll Rise of The Tails Doll

Wow!

Woah, this was really good! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO PASSION ANYMORE, IT'S SUCH A WASTE OF TALENT!

Please finish this, I would look forward to seeing it completed ^^

Great job! =u=b

tetrismas tetrismas

huh?

what the hell did I just watch?

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I've waited so long...

I waited so long for this, and I'm delighted that I've seen it. I'm sad this is the last one, but you ended it superbly! I look forward to seeing more excellent work off you in the future and I wish you success as you are extremly talented. =]

Thank you so much for giving me the opertunity to watch this.

Bad Math! Bad Math!

me likey

good, it has potential, you should have made it longer though ^^

keep up the good work~!