Windows Doors Windows Doors

awesome

first off, this is excellently put together, so just ignore the people attempting to troll you beneath me, they're just trying to get a rise out of you.

second off, i would have given you higher but it seems like a some things in the game are kinda broken. like, sometimes when i go to this flash it never loads at all. i also tried the chatbot yesterday but it never answered. i figured it must be down or something so i checked back today, but no luck, it's still not working (which is bad because i was actually really looking forward to using it, but oh well, i guess there's always cleverbot.com)

overall though, this is excellent, it would truely be a masterpiece if some of the glitches were sorted out though :)

Archawn responds:

I stopped responding to them when I realized they were trolls. And for the record, I wasn't really spazzing out with them, I was just being "funny" for lack of a better term.

As for the glitches, I have NO IDEA why the chatbot works for some and not for others. It DOES require an internet connection, and Flash Player's internet connectivity is very sensitive, so that may be a problem with your internet connection.

lint lint

awesome

very enjoyable and cute game. best game i've seen in a long time, well done!

PCpr0gramer responds:

Thank you, I like your art.

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

omg

this is so cute and fun to play!

great job!

=u=b

Dress-Up-A-Stick Dress-Up-A-Stick

woot

mine is the king of sticks woot