The Ownians The Ownians

ok so you don't know me but i know eoin from college and i can't believe i stumbled upon this but i'm fucking crying at how funny this is
like you have legit made my day
gg, i almost thought he recorded lines for this himself...

ThePrimatePunk responds:

Whut?

CCH: Sibling Rivalry CCH: Sibling Rivalry

oh god

this is the absolute worst examples of recolours i have ever seen. switching syaoran and sakura's eye colour with each other does NOT give you original characters. christ, this isn't even funny, it's just embarassing.
next time, don't upload recoloured crap and get some bloody creativity and talent.

WinxC1ub responds:

Excuse me? Who are you to judge when you don't even know what Cardcaptor Hanna is? I made Hanna and Seiru identical to Sakura and Syaoran for a reason. It's a joke that rests inside the story. You see, Hanna LOOKS like Sakura, so everyone expects her to be all sweet and cuddly like Sakura, when the fact is that Hanna couldn't be any more different from Sakura. In fact, she's a tomboy who hates dressing up in ribbons and frills(You can imagine how difficult that makes Tomoyo's job). And then you have Seiru, who is opposite of Hanna in the fact that while she tries her hardest to get people to quit comparing her to her mother, Seiru want's to be like his father. The problem is that no one really expects as much out of Seiru as they do Hanna. I didn't even star doing the recoloring thing untill long after I got Cardcaptor Hanna up and running. Just cuz they don't LOOK too original at first glance, Hanna and Seiru Li are VERY original.

And this video WOULD be funny if you only knew how much Hanna and Seiru fight all the time. Right off the bat in chapter 1 we get to see some of the bickering, and again I mention how Seiru struggles to show that he's just as good as his older sister. Everyone else who reads my sotry finds this video to be hillarious, because they know that this is really how Hanna and Seiru are.

Also, Hanna's eye color isn't the only thing that sets her apearence apart from Sakura's, Hanna also dosn't have those two tuffs of hair sticking up on top, and is MURDER trying to turn Sakura's pink staff with the 5 pronges star into Hanna's BLUE staff with a 4 pronged star. As for the rest of the recoloring, are you blind? I've seen a TON of recoloring jobs, and they all look rather slopy to me. No one bothers going into detail with the coloring by adding higlights and low lights, but I make sure to get as detailed as I can. People tell me my recolors actualy look like they were MENT to look like that, rather than just some crazy obsessed fan doctoring a picture up in paint. You should see this one I did where I not only turned Sakura into Hanna, but I also shenged the bed covers from pink to blue, and let me tell you, it was not easy figuring out how make the colors match the surounding night colors. And there's another one that had a really intricate background, which was murder trying to work around to get rid of those two tuffs of hair on her head and changing the star on the staff. Oh, and that first picture of Seiru was tough two, you try changing written words around in a pic, changing Syaoran Li to Seiru Li. But ya know what was really hard? That clip of Seiru using Reitei Shorai, you gotta take second by second still frames, and you gotta make sure the eye color is the same in each frame, which makes detail work especiay hard.

So don't go flaunting you "superiority" untill you've got your facts strait. You might wanna go to YouTube and search for Sakura thinks Hanna's Amazing so you can see for yourself just what kind of work goes into this stuff.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

wow

i actually liked this a lot. the animation was excellent as usual and it made me laugh. good work.

Catobleper responds:

Hey who are you?

Windows Doors Windows Doors

awesome

first off, this is excellently put together, so just ignore the people attempting to troll you beneath me, they're just trying to get a rise out of you.

second off, i would have given you higher but it seems like a some things in the game are kinda broken. like, sometimes when i go to this flash it never loads at all. i also tried the chatbot yesterday but it never answered. i figured it must be down or something so i checked back today, but no luck, it's still not working (which is bad because i was actually really looking forward to using it, but oh well, i guess there's always cleverbot.com)

overall though, this is excellent, it would truely be a masterpiece if some of the glitches were sorted out though :)

Archawn responds:

I stopped responding to them when I realized they were trolls. And for the record, I wasn't really spazzing out with them, I was just being "funny" for lack of a better term.

As for the glitches, I have NO IDEA why the chatbot works for some and not for others. It DOES require an internet connection, and Flash Player's internet connectivity is very sensitive, so that may be a problem with your internet connection.

lint lint

awesome

very enjoyable and cute game. best game i've seen in a long time, well done!

PCpr0gramer responds:

Thank you, I like your art.

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

omg

this is so cute and fun to play!

great job!

=u=b

Akira Delinquents Akira Delinquents

SUPPA SUPPA KAWAII DESU NE

FUCK YEAH THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKIN MOÉ

HOW COULD YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU BIG BAKA FACE

anyway though, this is fucking amazing. i love Akira and this music just blew me away. awesome, awesome, epically awesome! i seriously have no other way to describe it. *goes to look at your other tracks now*

5/5 10/10

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Did u just Weeb all over my Comment box yo?

now i have to clean up here -.-

jk

but seriously thanks for tuning into the Delinquent Experience

Massive Challenge Massive Challenge

awesome

dude, this sounds amazing! seriously, nice work man! :D

First love First love

First off, I think the strongest thing about this piece is the way you drew the hair. It flows very nicely.
However I think you need to work on your proportions. The head is much too big for the body, the shoulders look tiny. I think anatomy wise what you should have done is made the head smaller and moved the shoulder position, it does not look right where it is.
The boob also does not look like a boob? I think the main problem again is proportion since it is too far up, but the shape is too... blobby? It's hard to describe in writing but, pretty much what you have drawn is
> curve > nipple > continuing on the curve
when it should be
> slope > nipple >curve
If that makes sense...
Like I said, the hair is well drawn, and your colouring isn't bad either, but I think you should reconsider your colour palette. I don't think greens and hot pinks work well as streaks (unless it is dyed hair and that's intentional? if so then ignore that comment).
Another thing (and I've noticed this in your other works) - don't use premade photoshop brushes!! I noticed you did this with your trees. It does not look good, if I'm going to be frank it makes it look very cheap. Look up some tutorials on how to paint trees, it will look a LOT better and be better for you in the long run.
Something I really like however is you have nice attention to detail. I especially like she shadows from the falling petals on the girl. I don't think it adds too much to the picture overall but once you notice it, it is a nice and subtle touch.
Anyway, good job, keep it up! (:

Archil responds:

The hair supposed to be colorful. But it's my bad, if people can't see it clearly... ^^"
and: I AM NOT GOOD WITH BACKGROUNDS! I can do NOTHING to change it! *sob sob*
however, your comment is really means a lot to me. I read it all and I'll do my best to get better every-time (except for the background! I don't think any tutorial can help me to with it X_X)
Thank you very much! <3

Pale Pale

Ohhh, very nice!!
Personally I prefer the bottom one because it leaves a little more to the imagination (and who doesn't like lingerie?!) and her expression is a lot more... I don't know, interesting I guess?
Either way, both look great, but that's just my personal opinion (:
Great work as usual.

Don't cry Fluttershy Don't cry Fluttershy

Cute interpretation

Well, hidoi doesn't mean "that was mean", it just means "horrible", "terrible", etc. Depending on the context it can be implied it's calling something mean, like saying "terrible" instead of saying "oh wow, that was terrible!".
I can't really tell if this was supposed to be chibi or not. I'm going to lean and say that it was, and if so, then I think you should reconsider the neck length and breast size (it looks a little odd for chibi). The body should also be a bit smaller, and the torso is too long for the legs/skirt, I feel.
The hairline looks a little odd and the wings are kind of lobsided. Her ear looks a little strange, too.
I have to agree with below, it does seem a bit odd to have Fluttershy with random Japanese since she is not a Japanese character. The Japanese itself I feel would just look out of place no matter the character, though. It makes for a strange looking background.
Your interpretation of Fluttershy is very cute, though! She's wearing the same clothes I'd imagine a human form of her to wear and her hair is spot on! The expression is also very timid/shy/weak, which is perfect for Fluttershy's character.
So all in all, keep it up! There are some good and not so good points but all in all I feel you'll improve in no time if you keep trying :) Good job!